Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pound lean veal chops
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground peppercorn, to taste
- Place chops in a zip top plastic bag. Add 1/2 of the lemon juice. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the chops from the bag and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove the skillet from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. This will allow the juices to remain in the veal.
- Sprinkle meat with the remaining lemon juice prior to serving.
- Serve with Green Salad and Basic Vinaigrette Dressing.