This ever-so versatile dressing can be used on salads, roasted vegetables, and drizzled over chicken or fish in a wrap. Cracked Pepper Vinegar and Oil Dressing should be a staple in any home!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings/2 tablespoons each
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Freshly ground black pepper (about 6 cracks or so)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until blended well.
- Refrigerate unused dressing.